Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paracinema Magazine

I was contacted about a month ago by Paracinema Magazine for use of my Alien illustration.


Fortunately, it was something that wasn't lost on the old hard drive (because it was so old, that I actually put it on disk a long while back when I was archiving).

Here's the cover of Paracinema this month and a link to the website where you can get it:


And I should be getting a copy in the mail soon, according to the publisher. I find it mildly appropriate that this is my first editorial cover ever.

5 comments:

anthony pedro said...

so jealous, so awesome, congrats

-stay frosty

Chogrin said...

AWESOME!

Eric Braddock said...

So rad, Christine! Congrats! :)

pw! said...

congrats!!!!

judebuffum said...

Very cool!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.