Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jinxed: 3rd Annual Memorial Heart Show


The opening is Friday Feb 13th 6 -10pm at:
Jinxed Gallery 620 S. 4th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147.


I know Brad Haubrich, Leanne Biank , Collie Mills and I are showing with 100+ artist at the Jinxed memorial Heart Show. All the pieces are under $100, so they should sell well.


I am finishing up the piece I am working on this weekend. It is based off of a song by the Bouncing Souls called "Night on Earth". I am pretty stoked for the show!

1 comment:

Chogrin said...

Congratulations man! I'll try to be there.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.