Everyone seemed to like my Chilly Willy and Felix the Cat paintings in the last show, so I wanted to do something in the same style for the 8-Bit and Beyond show. Instead of tiling the same stencil as a background image, I made the background image a horde of Metroids. Samus' character is more based off Metroid II for Game Boy, which I play a LOT as a kid. This was done using stencils and spray paint as always...Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Oh Noes, METROIDZ!
Everyone seemed to like my Chilly Willy and Felix the Cat paintings in the last show, so I wanted to do something in the same style for the 8-Bit and Beyond show. Instead of tiling the same stencil as a background image, I made the background image a horde of Metroids. Samus' character is more based off Metroid II for Game Boy, which I play a LOT as a kid. This was done using stencils and spray paint as always...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nice job!
one of my friends bought our Chilly Willy piece from the last one. sweet!
that's awesome, hope they give him a good home.
amazing again! i love what you're doing with the spray-painting lately (especially that Chilly Willy)
congrats on the press for one of your finest toy creations as well!
Post a Comment