Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge!

Hey everyone!
I don't know if you've seen this going around but a lot of people are doing it: It's the 30 Day Drawing Challenge, in which there is this list and each day you have a different topic and you try to reach 30 drawings in 30 days without skipping a day. From what I could find out researching on google it started with the initiative of Sylvia Tran and it turned viral on tumblr and other social networks. I found out through people reblogging this version of the challenge by Allison Lehman.
Here's the list of topics by day:

Anyways, it's pretty fun and a good excuse to flex the drawish muscles and stuff. You can see some of the art that's being done so far by following the hashtag #30DayDrawingChallenge on twitter or the tag "30DayDrawingChallenge" on Tumblr.

Here's some of what I've done (click to go to the Tumblr tag filter):


5 comments:

Daisy Church said...

that corgi is ADORABLE!!! : D

Larah said...

This is a great challenge! I am doing this myself as well!!!

Unknown said...

Brilliant!! Love your work. I'm doing the challenge too. Day 26 today.

Anonymous said...

Really good pics wat pens ,paint ect did u use?

ayunidian said...

i am on my way to do this (so late) well it was my first day :)
fighting!!!!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.