Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moo Cards.

Hey all -

Chogrin asked me to cross-post this here as well, and he's right - these are definitely worth sharing.

A couple weeks ago I ordered Mini Moo Cards from Moo, a British printing company.
They turned out pretty nice, and are printed on a really nice substrate. I just wanted to test them out, so I ordered a pack and chose a random handful of pieces. Next time I'll be choosier with my picks, but I'm still satisfied, since different cards are more appropriate to different types of potential clients.
Could I have done these at home and saved a couple bucks and had a better font on the back? Sure. Could I have done them to this quality, cut them as nicely and evenly, gotten such nice double-sided stock cheaply and found such a nice plastic case to fit so well, while preserving my non-existent home time? Not really, no. So they're worth it.

Anyway, $20 for a pack of 100 is pretty decent when you don't hand out that many, but always need a couple on hand.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Eric Braddock said...

I got my cards from Moo.com months ago, they have such a great quality feel to them. And I personally love the unique, little format.

Chogrin said...

moo!

pw! said...

i can vouch for these. the card stock, size, and style were top quality, let alone Amy's amazing artwork gracing the material

Anonymous said...

Hello?!? We should do an Autumn Society set, chip in on production/postage, and send them out or take them to cons.

Chogrin said...

excellent idea Chris! I'm on it!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.