Friday, December 5, 2008

* SHOW UPDATES * (Please Read)


HEART

At this moment there will be no gallery for this, but I will still be collecting submissions in January for a February full-color zine release.

JOKER SHOW

The Show will premiere on First Friday of April 2009 for April Fools'. So far I have 6 submissions, so keep them coming! The Deadline will be on February.

SEASONS

March or April at Jinxed. Should have final word by next week.

Any comments or suggestions, please comment or e-mail me at
theautumnsociety@gmail.com

6 comments:

Tim Durning said...

I'd like to suggest that we move the joker show a bit further, if possible. I think that it'd be better to have some more context instead of just having a show to have one. So, maybe April, for April Fool's Day, would be more suited for a Joker Show. thoughts?

THE AUTUMN SOCIETY said...

Good idea

Kate Collins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Collins said...

Is it too late to join in the joker show?

Unknown said...

Yikes, January is real soon. I think postponing it until March or April would give more time to get some sort of zine/ cards made as well.

Andrew J. Scott said...

I already gave you my submission, however if the date has to be moved back I'm fine with that. Also, the idea of an April Fool's Day show with the Joker is really appealing.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.