Sunday, May 3, 2009

Collie Mills 2.0 y'all


So I've been slaving over a new website and its finally here! I had a crazy crash course in html and css from the awesome Eleanor. She took all of the scariness away from the html and css monsters. So this blog is my breaking the bottle or christening of the new website. So go forth all and check it out!!!
If anyone finds anything funky happening in their browser please let me know and also if someone knows some html let me know, there's still a code that I have not been able to find that I would love to have concerning randomized images. :)

3 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

Phat Yo!

Cait Davis said...

Really nice images!

For the website, it would be nice if the images opened in the same frame where you click them from, like the heart image changed to what you clicked on. Does that make sense?

Either way, nice job and I really like your paintings.

Collie MIlls said...

that makes sense cait,I agree with you but I want to find an easier way of doing that other than making a billion different pages and confusing myself. this website is something that's going to keep changing too so hopefully I'll have it figured out by time I'm ready for my next update. thanks for your input and I'm glad you like the paintings. :)

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.