Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Misfits Tubby & Couch Slouch Qee

I've been working on a bunch of toys lately, and haven't had a chance to post them, here's what I've been working on for the past month or so,,,
This was originally a vinyl toy of Tubby from the Little Lulu comic. I got a few of these and decided to paint it up in a style of Bounty Hunter, hence the logo on the back. It was mainly influenced by the Misfits fashion sense.
This started out as a blank Pigee Qee, and I turned it into a sad lazy balding dudes who I call "Couch Slouch" (after the DRI song). He's so depressed he just sits around the house watching TV in his underwear and flippy floppies. Poor guy... I painted it pink first, then gave it some light sprays of ivory to lighten him up in spots.

7 comments:

Chogrin said...

Love the TubbY!

pw! said...

jeezus Jeff, you are getting more and more laughter inducing but radness executing AMAZING! Misfits Tubby? maybe one of my favorites of yours

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the boots are around 180 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 170 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that singular model. The prices seeking the boots are around 330 dollars on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are around 320 bucks on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.