Monday, October 5, 2009

Wild Cards



I actually had this one featured on the Terrible Yellow Eyes blog: see!

Its just a tiny little something I had the urge to do one day. Nine 2 by 4 inch strathmore cards, each character is taken from a scene right out of the book but done in my own style.

This was just a practice to try to get the characters to fit into my style. I'm cooking up another Wild Things picture before the movie comes out, so keep those yellow eyes peeled.

And check my blog for more wild rumpuses!

-Zach

3 comments:

Chogrin said...

I saw these on terrible yellow eyes awhile back. So awesome and fun!!!! Thanks for sharing here too!

Eric Braddock said...

What a great style, man! These are fantastic.

pw! said...

some really fun stuff here. nice to see them all next to each other

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.