Thursday, November 12, 2009

Illustration Course


Hey all, just got some news recently and I wanted to share it with you guys. As some of you may or may not know, for the past year, I've been in the works of setting up my own illustration course at Burlington County College. Had to go through tons of red tape and paperwork for things to get pushed forward, but things have finally been approved and the course will begin next semester, starting in January. It's an intro class and I based my syllabus off of many of the courses I (and many of you) had taken at UArts, so I know it'll be a lot of fun. I'm a bit nervous, but very excited to see how things go. A special thanks to Patrick Auletto for his input and advice, I'm sure his experience will be of great help to me!

Also, since we missed the official catalog deadline, I've been making class visits to many of the different art classes offered at the school to promote the course. So far I've got 5 official sign ups and need 5 more to ensure the course runs this Spring. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and glad to see art things have been picking up momentum for many of us!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.