Thursday, January 28, 2010

Intense Viral Videos

I found these videos online tonight. They have no credits and have come out of nowhere and are extremely intriguing. All I can say is that I'm interested in whatever is going with these vids. I hear they're promos for a band. who? I have no idea either way they're very intense and I can't wait for someone to step forward and claim ownership of these videos so that I may bow to their conceptual genius. but yeah felt the need to share I hope you all enjoy.







and I have finished a painting and made some progress on another. A pic and an accompanying tale coming to computer screen near you very soon my friends.

2 comments:

minder.s said...

I heard these are for a new Christina Aguillera album, but who knows? They are awesome though.

Murderous T Stabwell said...

yeah, these are really great! the last one especially. thanks for posting these, man

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.