Saturday, April 3, 2010

Neil Numberman's Monster Easter Egg Cutouts!



Hi folks!,

I know you're all champing at the bit to see more Adventure Time posts, but in the meantime, if you're coloring Easter Eggs this weekend, how about some Monster Easter Eggs?! I made some templates from the Monster Eggs I made last year, so:

--Use the links provided below
--Print these out on a nice thick card stock
--Cut them out
--Glue them by matching letters and/or following instructions
--Color some hard-boiled eggs with an egg coloring kit (I'm partial to Dudley's)
----AND TAKE PICTURES! You can email them to me at neil@neilnumberman.com
--and HAPPY EASTER!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

'Til next time!
--Neil Numberman

7 comments:

pw! said...

THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! it's really awesome you do this kind of stuff. i can't belie how dead the comments are right now. you should really keep doing these sorts of things as you continue to build this name for yourself. i regret not coloring eggs this weekend now

craigp said...

So cute and funny. the feet, ears, wings and things are nice touches. Kids would go crazy over these.

Vincent Desjardins said...

These are great! I wish I had seen them before Easter. Thanks for posting the templates, I'm definitely going to make them next year.

Ashley said...

This is the coolest thing i've seen all day.

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have seen this sooner! I would have done this for my grandchildren. These are just adorable. I'll definitely be doing this next year. Who knows it might inspire me to design a few of my own.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that these would be great at Halloween too!

mariahayes said...

Design your folders to represent the style of your company. Use your logo, colors, text style, images, and any other design aspects for creating a strong brandCustom folder printing that customers will come to recognize. Putting your mark on anything that is printable is a necessary part of making your brand known.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.