Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FinnMunny for Munny Munth

In honor of Munny Munth over at KidRobot, I decided to do a custom on their Trikky Mini-Munny platform. The design is based on Finn, the main character from Adventure Time. I sculpted the backpack out of a new sculpting compound called Zubber, which didn't work as good as I would have hoped. Still it was a fun little piece, and adds to my 2 other Adventure Time tributes HERE and HERE.
Vote for my Munny custom here! I'm not gonna win, but it literally takes 2 seconds to click "Like."

1 comment:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.