Thursday, September 30, 2010

An introduction

Hello Autumn Society. Glad to be a part of the collective. My name is Steve Thomas and I'm a newspaper web producer by day (previously a graphic artist) and an illustrator by night. I'm tuning in from just north of the Twin Cities in Minnesota. Originally from Canada I find the climate is just right.
My influences derive from early 20-century advertising, 50s retro-futuristic, and concert poster art. You might even say "heavily" influenced in some of my pieces. I'll let you be the judge.
Anyway, here are a couple of examples. Cheers.



I also have a blog and website.

1 comment:

pw! said...

wow, these are awesome! welcome aboard and keep 'em comin'!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.