Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Art for 'A Sailor's Grave' art show

I am extremely excited to be a part of this show. My girlfriend and I will be at the opening to catch up with friends and admire all the art.

This is my contribution to the show - an original scratchboard piece with hand painted colors done with actual tattoo ink set in a box frame. I have recently begun studying the actual application of tattoos so I will be placing this piece on someone soon.


FRIDAY NOVEMBER 12
8 - 10pm
SAILOR JERRY STORE
116-118 S. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA

21+ ONLY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cool! See you Friday

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.