Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween is over, but...

...just in case you still can't get enough horror, here's a piece I did for the "Horrorwood" show at WWA Gallery in Culver City. The show pays homage to the horror movie genre; I decided to take on "Let the Right One In," a beautiful vampire movie from Sweden.
The show has already been up for a couple weeks, but check it out if you're in the area. It's on view till December 4th.

PS: This is my first post here. Love all the art I've been seeing on this blog, so I hope you guys enjoy what I have to contribute!

-Julian (www.juliancallos.com)

6 comments:

David C. Smith said...

Wow! Amazing stuff!

Kim Herbst said...

Beautiful!!! I did my own rendition for this movie a little over a year ago. It still gives me great chills. Love how this came out!

Jaclyn Sinquett said...

Welcome! I am already a big fan after this first post!

Jules said...

Thanks guys!

pw! said...

wow welcome aboard, and please post more. this piece is terrific. just watched this a second time on the 30th, still so lovely, and love seeing a wonderful tribute to it here as well

Eric Braddock said...

Holy crap this rules. Nice movie choice.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.