Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KAOTIC KRITTER Art Show




Tomorrow is the reception for my KAOTIC KRITTER art show ! The gallery is filled with lots of my little kritter paintings, both old and new. It's my third show with VSA NewJersey at the Red Horse Gallery, and i'm thrilled and grateful they keep asking me to come back. VSA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the creative power of people with disabilities. Every few months they give an artist with disabilites a chance to exhibit their artwork in their gallery in Freehold Raceway Mall. They're very nice people and their organization is fantastic.

I'll be here tomorrow from 6-8pm at the RedHorse Gallery in Freehold Raceway Mall (Freehold, NJ). Upper level next to Sears. If anyone is by chance in the area, getting some last minute christmas shopping done, stop by the gallery! Hours aren't great for those who work (Mon-Fri 10am- 4:30 pm) but you can still see through the gates when they're closed...kind of. Show is up until January 21 !

Above are just a few of my favorite paintings.. but you can see more on my blog.

3 comments:

pw! said...

congratulations Kasey! you've created one heck of a fun whimsical world with all of these kritters. the paintings turned out super. have fun at your big opening

jim bradshaw said...

All the best with your show, kc! I love painting on wood too.

Kasey Tararuj said...

thanks! it was a fun show for me :)

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.