Thursday, December 2, 2010

MUSTACHES FOR KIDS...



Hey, Autumn Society members...

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I had to move my apartment, and have been cranking away at an ever expanding pile of work that I'd slated for myself. Still I've found time to be most charitable. Yep, I gave up my Beard. The beard I love, and have grown for almost a year was completely shaven off in the name of EDUCATION!!

I sacrificed my beloved Beard, and am growing an absurd Mustache in the name of DONORS CHOOSE and MUSTACHES FOR KIDS. M4K, as they are known is a nationwide four week fundraiser where the member all grow mustaches and collect donations for a worthy cause. I'm humbly asking you to visit my donations page HERE, Make a small donation (whatever you can spare), and help fund school programs and support kids education here in the US. Its a solid tax write off (this is the time of year to be thinking about those) and more importantly, it lends itself to the sense of holiday giving.

Its all for the kids, and there education..

I've been doing this charity now for Five years, and its better every year.

Thanks for your time and support.
Hope you dig the art...

P

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.