Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to finally be a part of the Autumn Society! My name is Brianna Gilmartin and here are just a few pieces to introduce myself. First, my senior thesis (the ELY).

For my ELY I decided to do 4 children's book illustrations. I adapted the Led Zeppelin song "Friends" into a children's book because it gave me room to do pretty much whatever I wanted.



Next, here is my ELY poster design.
Lastly, here is my most recent piece for my portfolio class. It's a personal piece that doesn't have any story to go along with it.

Well that's it for now! If you would like you can check out my website (which is in a very rough stage at the moment).

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

great looking work....Welcome aboard..
P

Chogrin said...

Welcome aboard! This is beautiful. Very WTWTA-esque. Lovely!

Kasey Tararuj said...

very awesome! i was thinking WTWTA, too

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.