Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"If I Was You" Illustration project submission

I just joined this awesome group and thought I let you know about my recent submission to the "IF I WAS YOU" project. This very fun illustration project is organized by Sandra Dieckmann, a very talented illustrator herself.
Every artist has to draw an image which is somehow connected to the previous artist. I had to do an illustration connected to something Murray Somerville said and had a lots of fun with it. You should check the site out, it is really a fun mix of diverse styles and also a fun read seeing what every one responded to the three questions every artist has to answer.
So here is what I submitted.

2 comments:

jim bradshaw said...

I love it Maria. Those creatures are awesome.

pw! said...

WONDERFUL!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.