Monday, June 27, 2011

Pizza Time!


Hey gang,

Been a while since I posted on the ole' Autumn Blog, but with the super exclusive Pizza Box item at the recent Brave New Worlds show I was invited to appear in, Chogrin got me back in some bloggin' form. Here is my contribution, one Baxter Stockman. I was pretty pleased with this one, and Bax was always a favorite turtles villain. Enjoy!

Also If you wanna check more of my stuff out...

My Blog

My Comic review Blog

My Tumblr

Thanks all!

-Eamon

2 comments:

pw! said...

Eamon!!!! you rule

eamon said...

Ha thanks Peter!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.