Friday, July 1, 2011

PSA

Friends,
Most of you do this already, but I highly recommend putting web-site and contact information in the closing of your blog posts on this site. Perusing the analytics for my portfolio site and blogs, I noticed that the bulk of my views are people who saw my work on Illustration sites I contribute to, or are re-blogged on frequently, but have to google my name because there is no clear contact information. This blog gets a lot of foot-traffic and helping people find you with ease is a valuable thing.

Best,
Catfish Heimer
PORTFOLIO SITE
BLOG - COMIC

3 comments:

Isaac Bidwell said...

thanks for the advice.

Chris M said...

Good to know!

pw! said...

thanks Catfish, this is real awesome of you

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.