Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well hello there.

Hi everyone!
My name's Kristin Koefoed and I'm new to the team. This past First Friday was my first time participating in an Autumn Society art show, and I was stoked to have the opportunity to draw my favorite nunchakuing turtle eating my favorite breakfast lunch and dinner food!
If you missed the show, or even if you made it, here's the piece I did...

If this tickles your fancy, you can check out more of my work on my blog (kristinkoefoed.blogspot.com) or my website (kristinkoefoed.com).

I'm looking forward to more awesome projects and seeing all the great work everyone brings to the table!



No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.