Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 New Digital Pieces

Alright 
Well here is something special for you to feast your eyes on. As you know I hardly use the computer to create my artwork.But here I used the Photoshop to create (what I feel to be) almost a digital version of my normal art. These were illustration that never got used for a certain project which later developed into something else. However this was really fun for me and I really liked the outcome. Let me know what you think. I might even put these on my site. I still don't like that there is no true original.




mail@jamestarnold.com

Let me know what you think about these.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.