Thursday, August 25, 2011

Such a Long Time

Heeeey everybody. It's been such a long time since I posted here, and so many new people, I thought that I should reintroduce myself for all of the unfamiliar faces.
I'm a freelance illustrator and comic book artist who's been showing with the Autumn Society since I was a junior at UArts in '07. I work out of my Fishtown studio with the amazing Christine Larsen, doing a lot of work for Ape Entertainment, local magazines and fantasy card games for the most part. I'm the co-creator and artist of the webcomic Lineage.
So, I hope to be posting here more regularly! If you guys wanna check out some more stuff here a blog and here's a website. Loving all the work on here!

1 comment:

pw! said...

always great to see what you're up to Tim, and congrats on all the great work

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.