Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mugshots from the Ghost Planet...


So I did this image for an Adult Swim themed show that opened at Gallery 1988 in Melrose California last night.. I'm still a big fan of Cartoon Planet and SGC2C, and I miss seeing episodes of the show... In particular I really miss hearing the voice acting... Also, I was a big fan of the way that the show was written and made by reusing old footage in interesting ways. If I get some time I'd sure like to do some other Space ghost related images this year...

Hope you dig.
P

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.