Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An Unyielding Land

"Another Winter"
acrylic on panel
10"X20"

I imagined the cold north woods. In hunger and desperation a fox attempts an ambush. The crows, too fast, laugh as they flap upwards to the safety of the pine trees. 

I hope everything turns out well for the fox. The winter months are tough on everybody. Especially if you are on your own.

 detail

detail



Lastly, above is a crow call I've had for many years. I made many crow noises while making this picture. 


see more of my work here and follow me on facebook

2 comments:

carmellabanker said...

wow. i have no words really great and amazing i hope all of friend see this pic like it relay wonderful

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, i appreciate it!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.