Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Conan O' Brien "Be Cool My Babies!"

My next piece for the upcoming Gallery 1988 Is This Thing On? 2 show. A celebration to stand up comedians with  special emcee that evening, Weird Al Yankovic. I couldn't be more thrilled with the release of this new print. 
I have religiously DVR'd and watched every episode of Conan O'Brien for something close to 8 years now. 
I thought it might be fun to do a piece for this show that touched on his recent Banned From TV Comedy Tour without actually calling it out like that. I hope Conan finds I captured his paleness to perfection.


Opening Night – Friday, March 9th at 7 PM (323) 937-7088
11" x 17" Giclee Print on Archival Watercolor Paper
Printed with Archival Vinyl Inks
Limited Edition Prints (40) thru gallery, Artist's Proofs thru me.

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.