Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gallery1988: "Is this thing on? 2: The Weird Year"


"Awesome Possum"
11x14" Pencil, white charcoal and pastel on paper

Hey guys, just wanted to show you my submission to Gallery 1988's upcoming show that opens this Friday, "Is this thing on? 2: The Weird Year" The show is being hosted by Weird Al! Pretty crazy, I'm honored to be a part of this show and from what I've been hearing, the pieces at this one are pretty damn fantastic. Hope you guys dig my Louis CK piece, he's a brilliant comedian and his jokes are just so damn good. I had so much material to choose from, but of course, I had to go with one of my favorites.

2 comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.