Sunday, June 3, 2012

Star Trek

I'm pretty thrilled to announce that Ltd. Gallery in Seattle has invited me to 4 shows throught the rest of 2012. The first show I'm participating in is a tribute to Robots and Rayguns - A Classic Sci-Fi Show & opens on June 13th. For this show, I went with Star Trek and their phasers. I almost illustrated a classic 60's Vision from the Avengers but worried it wouldnt connect with most. I also played around with the idea of a Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator for those of you that knew me in the late 90's you'd understand. I also thought about the T-600, which fit into the theme timeline guidelines but it didn't feel retro enough for me. So Trek it is - hope you enjoy.
Signed and numbered prints of this will be available when the show opens June 13th thru Ltd. Gallery
This release will be an exclusive small batch of 20 + the few extras AP's I have on-hand.
//Jayson

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.