Wednesday, October 17, 2012

8-Bit 2 Show



Gallery 1988 has a annual show dedicated to vintage video games from our childhood. This marks their 2nd annual show and I'm more than thrilled to of been asked to take part in the celebration. I had a hard time picking one so I just decided to do two! I wanted to find a universal shape or theme that I could apply to both pieces and the Tri-Force logo triangle seemed to fit the bill. Reds and blues for Super Vector Bros. and greens and yellows for Vector Tri-Force.
These prints are limited to a edition size of 30 for the Marios and 20 for the Zeldas. They are printed on a Satin Synthetic Paper and have a absolutely gorgeous finish on them. They measure 12" x 16" and are selling for $30 each. I will have a few on-hand as always to sell as AP's so if your unable to buy from the gallery or prefer AP's let me know here
If you're in the LA-Venice area, stop on out the show promises to be quite epic.
Gallery 1988 Venice October 26th 7pm
214 Pier Ave
Santa Monica, CA  90405
(424) 238-5988

1 comment:

pw! said...

the layout, colors, and design are phenomenal here!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.