Saturday, April 27, 2013


Back by popular demand is my Suntory Time print. This is a second edition run of 30. It measures 17" x 12". It is a hand pulled, three color print with the orange and brown inverted from the original design. The original was done for the Bill Murray Tribute Show at g1988 back in 2011. People seemed to like it and still ask if I have any more (long since sold out) so I figured I'd print a few more to help pay for my upcoming wedding.

douglarocca.com
etsy.com/shop/djlaroccaART
djlaroccaart.blogspot.com

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.