Tuesday, December 9, 2008

News, on the March!

"Xanadu's landlord, dead!"
Hi guys. I'm sorry for a lack of updates. I'm in the midst of a long project now, but wanted to post some newsy things.

Firstly, the above sketches are for a gallery show I'm having at Chapterhouse with SM Vidaurri in July of next year. It's scary but freeing to making pictures for their own sake. I'm looking forward to getting to a lot of experimenting.

Secondly, i just did an interview with the art blog Sweet Station. Excitement! I was really honored to hear that they liked my work and hopefully, I make for a good interviewee (interviews are hard...). You can check it out here!

That's all for now, thanks guys.

5 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

How did you come across a gallery show at the Chapter house?

Tim Durning said...

she emailed me out of the blue, and said she liked my work. let's hear it for illustrationmundo :)

Chogrin said...

COngrats amigo! Looking good!

Murderous T Stabwell said...

congratulations, Tim! i'm especially smitten with the first one.

pw! said...

that's a really cool interview too by the way. congrats again!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.