Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello!

Hello All,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alexis and I'm a new participant of this wonderful artist blog. I'm also new to Philadelphia and am very eager to reach out and become an active member of this awesome city's artist community.

My work mainly consists of animal illustrations. Please feel free to browse my personal blog and Flickr account:

betterbearstudio.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/photos/alexisnegron

I hope to complete and self-publish two of my very first comics. "Wolf Dishes" and "Earth Givers". I will post sketches of both soon.

Here's a sketch I did of a friend of mine as a raccoon:



Thanks for your time.

Best,
Alexis

5 comments:

Chogrin said...

Beautiful and gestural work! Welcome aboard Alexis!

Murderous T Stabwell said...

i'm pretty jealous of those sweet bront-overalls. i really like his kind of grotesque hands and feet as well. nice work! glad to have you aboard.

Maryann said...

I LOVE your stuff, especially the fox. Absolutely beautiful and full of character. I look forward to seeing more!

eamon said...

Awesome sketch, glad to see you aboard!

Michele Melcher Illustration said...

Hello!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.