Thursday, March 5, 2009

Joker Show Update (Please Read)!


Hey guys,
The Joker show is growing into something amazing, so thank-you for those who are participating. Again this is the Autumn Society's first gallery show and I'm very excited to be part of it. This will also be a great time to meet old and new faces. With that said here's some information for those participating and for those still interested in joining in.

1. MAIN DEADLINE:

Have your piece mounted on foamcore or framed by Wednesday, April 1st and ready to hang at Brave New Worlds Comics at 7:00pm.

-If you're doing foamcore, make sure you bring your own velcro strips.
-If you're framing your piece, make sure your frame has a wire on the back.

2. FLYER & POSTCARD DEADLINE:

Those who wish to be included on the flyer and postcard of the show, have your work e-mailed to me by March 15th.

-300 dpi
-Full color or grayscale (if you're piece is black and white)
-email: theautumnsociety@gmail.com

3. AUTUMN SOCIETY PROMOTIONAL CARD SET DEADLINE:

Below is an example of what I would like to have and sell at the premiere of the show. In order for this to happen, I would need at least 20 of you to participate to make a decent sized set.

For those really interested in doing this, please e-mail me ( theautumnsociety@gmail.com ) and I will send you all the info and template to make your own! These will also need to be done by March 15th.


4. OPENING NIGHT:


Will be on April 3rd (First Friday) at Brave New Worlds Comics from 6pm-9pm.

Those who have not posted or e-mailed me their pieces, please e-mail me and let me know if you're participating for sure, so I can have a rough number of people that will definitely be hanging on the 1st. Any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me, ( theautumnsociety@gmail.com ) I will gladly help you out.

Thanks again everyone and godspeed!

3 comments:

Collin David said...

This is amazing. I'm sorry I found out about it so late, but I'll definitely make an effort to be a part of it.

Kate Collins said...

Hey I tried emailing to be included in the deck of cards and flyers and never heard anything back. Just wanted to know whats up

Kate Collins said...

Nevermind, just got a response!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.