Saturday, May 9, 2009

Darth Fionda

Hey guys, long time troll, first time poster!
Anyways, it another Darth Vader piece for Josh Frost's book.



A more Robotic looking Vader in one of my favorite scenes from Empire Strikes Back. I had a lot of fun making this, even though at first I wasn't liking how dark in color it was turning out, but eventually liked it when it started to come together. I know there are some little things I can fix before I send it out to him, but overall, I'm happy with it.

And for some more shameless promotion, check out my other works at my website
www.markfiondajr.com

2 comments:

Eric Braddock said...

Haha this is awesome, Mark. Is it bad that my favorite thing about the piece is the little Luke Skywalker in the back? Too good.

Chogrin said...

Right on! This rules!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.