Monday, May 4, 2009

Newbie Introduction

Howdy everyone, my name is Tyler Parker I joined a few weeks ago but have been super busy and have finally had the time to sit down and do my intro speech. I'm an illustrator originally from upstate NY, educated at the Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore and am currently residing in Brighton, England where I am pursuing my masters degree in sequential design and illustration.

Not sure what the ultimate goal is at this point, mostly I've done freelance magazine work and some exhibition work, for people like the Texas Observer, Giant Robot Magazine, Bitch magazine, San Francisco Bay Guardian and others. You can see my work at www.theartoftylerparker.com and my blog at penguinsdawn.blogspot.com. I'm more established for doing collage work as seen on my website but lately I've decided to paint and here is some of my recent work:



Anyways I look forward to being a part of the community and take part in the odd exhibition and onward with the hazing rituals.

3 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

I really love your most recent work. It's pretty hip, and carries vary well in how it translates into whatever story you are talking about. Welcome aboard.

THE AUTUMN SOCIETY said...

Welcome aboard! Gorgeous work!

pw! said...

crazy about your characters and how you make such saturation work so well.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.