Sunday, June 7, 2009

AfterLife is now Online! (for a short while)

Okay folks! Here is the promised film! It should work, sound and video are all there ... after trying way too many times.

For all of you who don't know- this is my senior thesis film for UARTS, completed on May 14. "completed" I should say. There are some mistakes, continuity errors, and etc that are in the process of being resolved so I can feel a mite bit better about the peice.

The film was hand done-"traditional" 2D- on 1's and 2's mostly, so roughly 5k is drawings i'll say. This piece was an awesome learning experience.

Comments, critiques, mudslinging welcome =P har har har.

5 comments:

Jess Tommassello said...

YOU MADE ME CRY LIKE A BIG DUMB BABY.

Very touching and sweet. I miss Jon- why did he have to go to E3 this week... ;.;

minder.s said...

Holy Christ, I want to kill myself after watching this. And the amount of drawings is staggering. I really liked the bumblebee at the beginning.

Vee said...

Hey thanks alot! I'm glad I made you cry, Jess. =P That's what I want. haha. <3

Tim Murphy said...

Needs more AMERICA.

...just kidding.
WONDERFUL work as always, Veebs.

Unknown said...

Very nicely done. I enjoyed it. Pretty good timing. good pace. lovely drawings and design.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.