Thursday, June 4, 2009

new works

hey all!
been a bit busy over here, so much so that i completely forgot and missed out on the 80's show hanging. but heres my piece i did for it anyways, its a super dream band of teen wolf, mr. t, and e.t.
here is an excerpt from a new comic i just finished up about my friends band amazing/wow.
also this weekend ill be attending mocca-con with my new book 'bootlegs'. it features bootlegged versions of spider-man, x-men, batman, ghost rider vs. aquaman, and daredevil punisher team-up.

1 comment:

minder.s said...

I need a copy of that Bootlegs book. I will pay you. Money.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.