Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cubeecraft


I believe this is the second time that my friend Chris has had art in the 2 Art 4 TV show in New York. Chris is an animator and also created the website Cubeecraft.com, where he and guest artists design Cubees, which are papercraft models that require no glue or tape and all follow the same basic cube-shaped template. This time he asked if he could use one of the Cubees I designed in the show, which is the Venus de Milo you see on the far right.

If you have yet to hear about Cubeecraft I highly recommend checking it out. It started out as a fun project for Chris that has grown immensely, getting great press and official promo tie-ins with companies like Capcom. I'm proud that my Cubees were some of the ones that have been featured on Adult Swim and published in a Children's activity book.

WWW.CUBEECRAFT.COM


You can also check out my art page to see just the Cubees I have designed, which is a small number compared to the staggaring amount of models available on the official site.

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I remember seeing these last weekend..

Great stuff man..

P

pw! said...

amazing! i just want to see thousands of these!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.