Friday, October 9, 2009

Jim Bradshaw's 1st post here.


Greetings from South Jersey. I am surprised that I haven't heard of the Autumn Society until recently seeing that a good chunk of artists over at Sugarfrostedgoodness are members. I took notice after seeing Chogrin's contribution to the Day of the Dead show at Proximity. Man I wish I had been part of this group before the show came about. It would have been fun to contribute to the deathly action. This piece, painted on an old desk drawer with acrylics and pencil was done about a year and a half ago and sold at Fusion Gallery (now closed) in Collingswood, NJ. I also have a Kokeshi doll based on this painting here. Thanks for the invite, Chogrin. I look forward to being a part of this talented group of artists.
jim's blog

5 comments:

C. A. Silbach said...

Hi Jim! And welcome to the Autumn Society! :0)

Chogrin said...

Welcome aboard Jim, I'm super excited to have you here with us! Cheers!

jim bradshaw said...

Thanks guys. I'm excited to be here.

Nik - yeah, it went by too fast. Collingswood just didn't get it.

ballookey said...

I LOVE this - juggling!

jim bradshaw said...

Thanks ballookey (great name). I'm glad you like.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.