Monday, November 2, 2009

ArtMares Show

This weekend was the closing reception and party for the Halloween themed ArtMares show in my hometown of Charleston, WV. The show was a great success, which is particularly important because it was the first exhibition ever put on by East End Main Street, an organization aimed at revitalizing the local community, including the art scene. I thought they did an amazing job period, not to mention for their first attempt!

The photo above is of my pieces on display, all of which have been posted here previously. I urge you to check out my blog post about the show for more photos of my favorite pieces by other artists, as I didn't want to flood this post with images.

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.