Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Anchor Collection @ Goldmine Unlimited





Hello Autumn Society,

I would like to announce my fortunate position as curator of a micro gallery located @ Goldmine Unlimited. The gallery/reading room is an intimate little space to hang and enjoy art. Each month I plan on having three person shows, and I am actively taking submissions. If interested, submissions should include 7 pieces in jpg format, via email. I will hand pick artists each month, dependent on themes and intermingling of the artists' works. I am also considering the possibility of solo and salon -style group shows for the future...

The current exhibiting artists are Reau, Tim Durning, and Stephanie Struse until Feb. 10th. The next show, Paper Heart will open on Friday, February 12th from 6pm-whenever. I'm still in search of one more artist and 7 pieces loosely pertaining to love (in keeping with that ol' Valentine's Day Spirit)!

GOLDMINE UNLIMITED
4223 MAIN ST. PHILA PA 19127

Heart,
Karen

5 comments:

Chogrin said...

This is fantastic! Congrats Karen!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Good News...
The space looks great...

Perhaps I can get a show going there..

P

Karen Hagen said...

Thanks Joe, and Pedro, I would love for you to send me some work!

Eric Braddock said...

Awesome, Karen! This is a really awesome gig, from the looks of things, you're doing a great job with your position so far! I'll be sure to send you an email soon :)

pw! said...

what a great spot! congrats

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.