Thursday, February 18, 2010

Still lurking in the background.

Well it's been a while, folks. Just a small update on what I've been up to recently:
Calarts, film making, all nighters, and loving the work that's being posted. More and more great work. So much that once again, I've been inspired and am stepping out of my shell to place some work up here (then run back into the darkness.). It's sort of nice being the quiet one on the sidelines, watching everyone grow in their respective art-forms.

Here are a few background samples from my upcoming film. I'll be getting more into the nitty-gritty of the film now, so expect to see some more frequent updates. If you're interested, you can also check out my blog at www.vanessabuldowski.com . Keep up the awesome, you guys. I'll be sitting back, trying to soak it all in. =).




2 comments:

Murderous T Stabwell said...

this stuff is looking nice! i'm definitely curious to see how they get used

pw! said...

awesome backgrounds!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.