Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scissors

My piece for the "90's Art Gallery show" for The Autumn Society

Oh, my childhood, there was so many things to pick from. SO MANY. It was very hard to decide, I did want to do Ren and Stimpy or a bunch of other fun cartoon shows I grew up with or even toys I'd want to take a stab at but seeing the entries thus far made me want to choose something no one else would suspect.

Edward is perhaps one of my favorite movies of all time, I can never get tired of it, its always great even after multiple viewings. I love the innocence, originality and slight dark tone Burton put into this film. The ice dance always makes me melt. :P

This one is a bit simple due to lack of time. X_X

Enjoy!

And be sure to go to my blog Purple Peep Bits for in progress shots.

~Tara

1 comment:

James Sugrue said...

Beautiful piece, Tara! Definitely one of Tim Burton's classics from the early 90's.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.