Sunday, October 17, 2010

Updates!

Hey all, been a little too long since I've put anything up on here (or online in general), but it's for a good reason; autumn has been keeping me really busy. I love the change to cooler weather, the summer makes me lazy and sluggish. Anyhow, I just had a show with Linnea Vegh at the VWVOFFKA Gallery on Frankford Ave. It will be up through the end of the month; more info on my blog. Also, major updates to my website. And I'll be part of the Monster Print Show at the Masthead Gallery next weekend. Oh yea, and I'm part of an Alumni Exhibit at the University of the Arts on the 17th floor of the Terra Building (Broad and Walnut St). To top it off, I'm working on a piece for the 8-Bit Calavera Show. More on that later.

It's been…a long couple of months.

2 comments:

Murderous T Stabwell said...

always a fan of your work, steve. can't wait to see all this new stuff you're talking about. keep rollin it out!

pw! said...

yet another reason why i love Stabwell. i just went through you whole site and blog and was going to post almost the same thing. big fan of yours Steve, keep up the great work

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.