Friday, November 12, 2010

The Whole Gang


It occurs to me that this would be pretty funny to post with no explanation or context, but I guess I'll tell you anyway! It's my latest piece for Front Magazine, this one for an article about putting together the perfect stereotypical gang.

We have Peter Venkman as the ladies man, Donatello as the brains, Chewbacca as the muscle, Screech as the wild card, Dobby as the mascot, and the A-Team van as the vehicle.

I really like Chewbacca in the wrestling getup. Sadly I can't claim credit for that as it was in the commission description, though it was my idea to give Screech a child's toy guitar. I'm not too fond of Dobby or anything Harry Potter related, but neither are the people at Front as they told me to make him look "hateable," haha!

1 comment:

TJ Dietsch said...

Thanks for my new background! This is a rad piece.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.