Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So far, what huh?

Its nice to know that these little exercises are still available for me. I call them exercises because Im given the assignment last minute, and have only one or two hours to work on them. I have gotten decent at pumping these fun little buggers out in a short period of time, and still managing to enjoy them.

We are in the throws of the new year, pestilence, fire and water are our terror! WTF! The plans formulating at the EML barn are varied, mixed up, exciting and confusing. So if you get a chance, check back often. Im thinking of opening a shop! What the crap am I gonna sell?

Like I said, see what's going on in the crap cave.

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.