Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hanging on to strains of green and blues...


 Hello internet. My name is Andrew Wilson. I was recently invited to join the awesome artists here at the Autumn Society for their Goonies show. Thanks Autumn Society and Drake Brodahl for the introduction.

The last time I watched the movie I wept because I realized that I never got to be a Goonie or explore a cave with treasure when I was young enough to be excited by it. Now I'm old enough to make a Goonie, and if I ever get to hook up with Andy, well, now I'd go to prison. (Actually that doesn't make sense because she's aged with me, but you get the point.)

Enough words. Enjoy the artwork. If you wander over to my blog I have the process of this painting.

I hope I meet your unspoken expectations and ideals you used to play with.
(I also hope you get all the Cyndi Lauper references in this post.)

&Rew.

2 comments:

Kasey Tararuj said...

awesome!!!

Zepol Ilustradora said...

Ilustraciones muy padres e interesantes, esta en especial es la que mas me gusta. Saludos

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.