Monday, August 29, 2011

The Descendant of Edrick.


Hey fellow gamers/drawers/nerdy-types: here's my submission for the 8-Bit Champs show!

The game I chose was Dragon Quest, or, if you grew up here, Warrior, which was literally my first foray into the realm of RPG's. It was also the first video game I got that wasn't Super Mario Bros., which came bundled with my NES console. And as a bonus, I got it for free with my subscription to Nintendo Power, a subscription which I almost wholeheartedly blame for my current, adult addiction to reading endlessly about videogames.

1 comment:

pw! said...

so good, so fun, bringing back every spare minute i had in beating this wonderful cereal give-away. really appreciating the grids and slime patterns

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.